for our numerous programs is generated from our gift shop, vendor sales, additional fundraisers and your support.
Current programs include:
- Human Health Care Scholarship Program – provided to eligible graduating high school seniors, employees and BCH volunteers. $48,000 granted in 2020.
- Mini Grants – available to all BCH depts. (e.g. autism educational books, exercise equipment for rehab clinics, support items for diabetic education, STAT Team, Wellness Committee and CAUTI campaign)
- SANE Program – provides needed clothing to sexual assault victims.
- Coloring Book Program – provides books & crayons to children admitted to Emergency Department.
- Ongoing Educational Support – provided to our staff & caregivers.
- Bicycle Helmets – provided to Trauma Dept. for distribution within the community.
- Boulder Busts A Move Fundraisers – benefiting the BCHA Breast Cancer Treatment Fund.
- Past Extravaganza events – $450,000 was raised for the BCHA Breast Cancer Treatment Fund in the past five years.
Volunteer… be part of this great organization, participate in ongoing events/projects, be part of our Leadership Council, volunteer in our Gift Shop or other parts of the hospital.
Thank you for your support!
Click here to make your donation.